|||| a man in Moscow ||||

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]

Posted by Igor on March 09, 2003 at 08:06:18:

Hi! My name’s Igor. I live in Moscow. I’m 24. I work at Moscow west customs as a lawyer at litigation department. My education is also law.
I study English very intensively. My goal is to get a job in international law firm.
I write this because my intention is to find English-speaking person, who can help me to study English in Russia. It’s not “study” in common sense of this word. “Studying” means, that I’ll communicate with a native speaker of English. So the deal is:
I can help to accommodate anyone in Moscow life by showing the sightings, telling about different opportunities in the city (nightclubs, shops, markets, public entertainment's etc.), helping in troubles. And this person(s) helps me to study English just by speaking with me. I know, its sounds like commercial on TV, but I hope we’ll become just pals I hang out with.
So, if you know the person(s), who’s going to visit Moscow, or are in Moscow at the moment, please tell them about my offer.

My coordinates:
Homepage with my pics and C.V. involved.chat.ru
e-mail: if@mail.ru
Phone number: +79021814414
Free SMS me worldwide using this link www.mts.ru/sms

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]