Re: Russia Visit, January 2003

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]

Posted by John Gransby on November 03, 2003 at 11:21:40:

In Reply to: Re: Russia Visit, January 2003 posted by John Gransby on November 03, 2003 at 11:14:08:

: :Hi Pierre, I am John from the UK and will be staying in SPb from the 24th December - 7th January. Would like to meet adventurous types from the UK or the USA over the Xmas period for friendship and contacts. Know the city a little bit. Last Xmas was pretty cold at -25C, so I hope you are prepared !
:PS. My email address is JRG_1000@yahoo.com

: : : This 40-something bearded, bookish, built single professional male from the US will be visiting Russia in late December - early January for the Winter Festival and Christmas. I plan to travel to St. Petersburg, Pskov, Novgorod, Moscos and the cities of the Golden Ring. I'd appreciate any information fellow travellers may have about places to stay, people to meet, and things to see and do. Thanks to one and all! Pierre

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]