need an invitation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]

Posted by serkan on January 02, 2004 at 14:11:47:

In Reply to: Guide in St-Petersburg posted by Maria on July 08, 2003 at 04:30:34:

: I want to offer you guiding through our beatiful city. I can show and tell you a lot about famous monuments and museums. Also I can show you beatiful outskirts, parks (example:Peterhof, Pushkin).
: 40$ per day

hello! my name is serkan dasar.i am 20 years old.i am from turkiye.i am a student at university in ankara.i am studying translation.i can speak english, french and a little russian.i started russian four months ago.i want to come to peter and improve my russian.i want to come very soon but i need an invitation.i need your help.if you can send me an invitation, i will be very glad and i can bring whatever you want from turkiye.dont want too big things,i am a student:) i want to come on 21st of january and i will stay 2 weeks.if you accept to do this, be sure that you will get what you deserve.i can arrange you a holiday in fethiye on the south coast line, near to antalya. www.fethiye.net it is my home town.please write me as soon as possible.i need to apply for visa and it takes also some time.i am waiting for your answer urgently.i attached my photo with this mail.it was taken in paris.i like paris very much.anyway i am waiting your answer.if you accept, please write and i will send you further information about what we must do.thank you very much in advance.paka!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]