Phentermine

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]

Posted by Mary on February 23, 2004 at 21:40:19:

In Reply to: travel arrangements in St. Petersburg posted by Irina on November 03, 2002 at 18:28:26:

I wanted you all to know about the poor service offered at a certain online diet pills pharmacy, http://www.phenterminepharmacy.biz/. I ordered phentermine (slimming tablets) from them, and they had the cheek to charge my credit card and then decline me for my prescription. I complained about this to them, but they never answered until my 3rd email. They told me "We charge customers' credit cards immediately to ensure they are valid customers. However, at that time, it is not possible to know whether the doctor will approve the prescription or not. Any declined prescriptions are immediately refunded to the patient's account, but the bank / credit card company may take a number of days to show this on their statements." I did get my money back, but I think what they said is untrue. Does anyone know if I am right or not? And how do I go about suing the pharmacy for compensation if I am right?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]