Re: Russian Language

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]

Posted by humayun on December 10, 2002 at 07:19:36:

In Reply to: Re: Russian Language posted by Marco on September 16, 2002 at 16:24:16:

: Dear Ahmed,

: Learning Russian is still a difficult task but I am glad that you want to give it a try. I hope you have gotton some offers in the meanwhile.

: I don't think there is any page (yet) comparing the various Russian language courses offered in Russia. A good collection of links to the various schools, but by far not exhaustive, is listed at Google

: http://directory.google.com/Top/Reference/Education/International/Language_Schools/Russian/

: In general, you need to consider between chosing a school in a large city (e.g., Moscow, St.Petersburg) and a school in a small town, and between chosing a university and/or a private school. The choice depends on your personal needs, availability of funds, and many other factors of course.

: Other thoughts are very welcome here.

: Best regards,

: Marco
: studyrussian.com

: : I'm quite enthusiastic to learn and asses the variation amid the different cultures and languages. I'm hankering to learn Russian Language, kindly suggest me any University/Insitute/college in this regard, however I don't know even the single word of the language but I'm quite fluent in English and Urdu languages, so I will start from the biginer lever. I'm intending to spend one year in Russia, so the duration can be as longer as 52 weeks. I would prefer St. Petersburg or Moscow. both Universties and thesmall institutes will be welcome for offers. and also tell me the cost of accommodation and meals and misc. expenses while staying there as tourist/budgeted ways with any Russian family or dormitory for one year?

: : Aivdly looking forward for swift reply.

: : CHEEEEEEEERS

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]