Re: English guy looking for Russian penpals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]

Posted by Dmitry on January 31, 2003 at 17:50:01:

In Reply to: English guy looking for Russian penpals posted by John on October 15, 2002 at 03:51:49:

Hi!
My name is Dmitry. I am Russian. I live in Moscow. My family consists of my mother, father and my younger sister. Her name is Daria. She is a pupil. I have been to many countries : Spain, Portugal, Egypt, Slovenia, Italy, Tunis, Emirates, Malta and some others. I also told you that I speak 3 languages : English, French and Russian.
And what about you, what countries have you been too?
I am a student. I study in the Moscow Engineering Physical University. It is one of the most popular technical university in Europe but is also one of the hardest to study in.
My future profession is programmist. We have 8 subjects: information science, physics, mathematical analysis, geometry, history, chemistry and some others. Every half year we have four exams and after each exam 2 or 3 students leave the university because of bad marks. We study for 5 years. There are 100 students on our faculty and only 50 will have finished the university by the end of the 5th year.
As for my hobbies, so I like drawing ( I finished the school of fine arts), soccer, hockey, reading, computers and some others. What about your hobbies?
I like interesting penpals and as I see you are. Tell me more about yourself, your life, you family. I am really very interested.
Dmitry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board - Schwarzes Brett - tableau d'affichage ]