looking for foreigner woman

Author Subject: looking for foreigner woman
humphers Posted At 06:15:42 02/01/2007
Hello ,my name is Humphers from Asia countries, i'm very interesting for foreign woman,should better fat woman and over fat its very good for me,this my MSN:spaceflightwirelesstelecommunicationltd@hotmail.com
ok, i'm real like foreign lady and woman,i'm serious looking for you....
mary my love one (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 08:30:54 03/23/2007

HELLO
My name is mary i saw your profile todayat(www.studyrussian.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (maryknkoro@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
l mary(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

michaelfripong Re: looking for foreigner woman (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:11:30 07/09/2007

iamlookingforawoman
klent Re: looking for foreigner woman (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 10:56:29 09/19/2007

i am looking 4 a woman that i am going to be with . i am looking 4 a womanthat i am going to marry
ifeanyi_gideon life partner (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 22:57:28 07/21/2008

DEAR ONE
I am pleased to drop this few lines of words to you ,but before i procced how are you,friends and relatives which is very very important in human life.

My purpose of emailing you is that i have been thinking on how to come over to abroad,
Not for any other thing but to get married to a white woman,it has been my dream since my child hood,
Anyday the God of heaven makes it come true,i will be the most happiest person on earth and also a complete man, me geting married to white woman means a lot to me.

Please if God can use you to fulfill my heart desire, pls do and God will surely bless you in abondant way.

I am afraid because i am a black from Nigeria who based at Cote d ivoie,it has been my prayer point at church,at list i will be the first in my home town to marry a white woman.
Please if you have any one to talk to on my behalf please do,i promise to love her till my dying day

Finally i said may God bless you,bless your brothers and sisters,parents more espacially your mother,because without her giving birth to you,you can not exist, and may almighty God also bless the day you where born,and makes you the best of what ever you does.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
IFEANYI GIDEON
+22547212482

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network