Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)

Author Subject: Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)
norman Posted At 18:26:31 06/03/2007
my name is norman i live in australia and i am 60 year old looking for friends in asia, phillines
sanni Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 07:01:42 02/26/2008

hi
my name is kin and come from ghana, i am 18ys old and i am student in high school and i am looking for some one to talk to as a really friend in life and i just saw you and something said i shold tel either you will be my friend, but befor you can take a dicetion i have to tell you something about my life, the true is that i am a orphane here in ghana and i work and go to school, i have never saw my parent who are they and how do they look like,and i dont know why the abanded me here, that is about my really life that i am going through, will you be my friend so that we will talk?
MY NAME IS.
KING OR SANNI
NURI BERHANU Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 12:48:08 04/23/2008

my name is berhanu i live in ethiopia and i am 20 year old looking for friends from all over the world
joseph oduro Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 04:46:41 04/25/2008

hi everyone,
i m joseph and i m 19 yrs in the senior high school and offering history, economics a nd i want a friend to share idaea and culture with and i hope someone can not let me down . so i want to hear from anyone sooner.
WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 12:50:03 06/18/2008

WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON
SUITES HOTELS
Due to the expansion in our
services and the opening of new outlets the hotel needs 1 to 15 men and females
workers to fill in different categories of job openings. Currently in Hilton
suites Hotels, Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and accommodation only.
if you are interested contact us via our e mail address. below.
E-mail.
hiltonsuitehotels@yahoo.ca

Regards,
Mrs Winnie
Lewis.
WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:46:29 06/18/2008

WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON
SUITES HOTELS
Due to the expansion in our
services and the opening of new outlets the hotel needs 1 to 15 men and females
workers to fill in different categories of job openings. Currently in Hilton
suites Hotels, Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and accommodation only.
if you are interested contact us via our e mail address. below.
E-mail.
hiltonsuitehotels@yahoo.ca

Regards,
Mrs Winnie
Lewis.
herbert Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 04:18:51 08/03/2008

am herbert from uganda am searching for female around the world i wll be grateful when i met any person
here is my phone number +256773820468

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network