I'm searching a penfriend from Russian girls.

Author Subject: I'm searching a penfriend from Russian girls.
John Posted At 17:41:23 06/09/2007
Hello Girls!! How are you? I am a charming young BOY, I am full of energy. I'm John from US, I'm 26 years old. I live in Boston ,
I want to have some new friends from different countries,and I just need a girlfriend who can help me to love the world one more time. I'm interested in world culture. I don't like superficial and dishonest girlfriend. that is to say ; what I'm searching for a is true girlfriend. I'd like to find real friends. I love world, Please, Contact me and let's try the fortune together, promise me you will keep our love and frienship serious. do you want to make friendship with? I'm a nice and wonderful person to have as a friend. we might visit each other one day? what does she not become
My hobbies are hiking, I like the sea,rest on the beaches very much, I like music and theatre.Especially, I like walk on the nature and I doing the side the parachude.
most important thing - I love traveling, I can spend my last money on it.:) and maybe do you want to visit Turkey - I can be a nice guide!!! If you want to know more.
we can share our culture or???
Write me - I am waiting! Good days erdogan
John I'm searching a penfriend from Russian girls. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:42:49 06/09/2007

Hello Girls!! How are you? I am a charming young BOY, I am full of energy. I'm John from US, I'm 26 years old. I live in Boston ,
I want to have some new friends from different countries,and I just need a girlfriend who can help me to love the world one more time. I'm interested in world culture. I don't like superficial and dishonest girlfriend. that is to say ; what I'm searching for a is true girlfriend. I'd like to find real friends. I love world, Please, Contact me and let's try the fortune together, promise me you will keep our love and frienship serious. do you want to make friendship with? I'm a nice and wonderful person to have as a friend. we might visit each other one day? what does she not become
My hobbies are hiking, I like the sea,rest on the beaches very much, I like music and theatre.Especially, I like walk on the nature and I doing the side the parachude.
most important thing - I love traveling, I can spend my last money on it.:) and maybe do you want to visit US - I can be a nice guide!!! If you want to know more.
we can share our culture or???
Write me - I am waiting! Good days John

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network