Re: Looking for a Russian Girl

Author Subject: Re: Looking for a Russian Girl
cengiz Posted At 08:22:25 08/09/2007
hello.my name is cengiz,I am living in turkey.
In 32 years old.One amusing man.I am liking very much russian the girl.In turkey , if you want to live,Let correspond with me You can come near me.I brunette and
My good man.in 23-27 years ald.I want to get married with russian girl.I behave it very good.Heeyy Russian who want the happiness: Send me the message.My mail: cyavuz75@mynet.com
cengiz Re: Looking for a Russian Girl (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 08:23:05 08/09/2007

In 32 years old.One amusing man.I am liking very much russian the girl.In turkey , if you want to live,Let correspond with me You can come near me.I brunette and
My good man.in 23-27 years ald.I want to get married with russian girl.I behave it very good.Heeyy Russian who want the happiness: Send me the message.My mail: cyavuz75@mynet.com
cengiz Re: Looking for a Russian Girl (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 08:23:53 08/09/2007

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network