Re: Looking for a Russian Girl

Author Subject: Re: Looking for a Russian Girl
kaplam Posted At 10:14:15 08/19/2007
dearest kaplan
, m intrested for russian girls to share me my life and we be togther ,,i like romance,sports,swiming, smart,open mind, she will be number one in my life..i m from turkey if ok for you come over here and stay thats be great if no we can handel this .
kaplan234@hotmail.com WAITING

dearest kaplan,
well if you mean that you can keep me with serious relationship .i m girl in london that is seroiusly seeking for man that can hold me long with ronmatic love affairs ,if you do.

send me a few lines of note and place to meet you up.and also i will send you my full pictures....

yours in love.
princessdora
linda Re: Looking for a Russian Girl (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:05:40 12/18/2007

Hello dear new friend.
l am miss Linda I saw your profile today at studyrussian.com and i was much feelings over it,please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,Im happy to look at your profile today ,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much interested in you,contact me personal with my private box (linda.mbaye@yahoo.com) for more introduction also i will sent my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your mail my dear,age or colour even distance can deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you,
Miss Linda.
paraskevas pyliotis Re: Looking for a Russian Girl (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 09:41:35 02/24/2008

hello my dear
my name is Barry.i am greek cypriot.i am 35 years old.i am living in london wood green.i am looking for a serious relationship.i am single man.no married,no girlfriend.i use to live in my flat by my self.

kisses for you
if your interesting send me a email or sms on
0044-7913842981
samuel Re: Looking for a Russian Girl (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 09:30:22 05/20/2008

i have look all over the world but i can not see any type of girl in my choos.but i look in russian what i can see is goldand a lovely girl.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network