I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan

Author Subject: I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan
gungor Posted At 14:02:52 08/23/2007
I live in Istanbul city at the Turkey. I am advertiser and fashion photographer. My age 47 and 1.80 cm 84 kg...:)
You musnt look my age because my outfit is 34...:)
I want to be friends for serious relations with one russian or ukrainan girl. I am searching to clever, beautifull, cordial, social, tenderness,attractive, romantical girl. She must like to travel, dancing and social activities .
I m very clever, understanding, positive, very social, creative, closer man.
aliu smith Re: I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 04:23:36 09/23/2007

i need a girl that will be my for real.BYE BYE
Maravella Re: I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:28:12 09/28/2007

Hello
My name is Maravella in seach of a man who understands the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as only a way of fun but a mature man with nice vission of what the world is all about and after reading your profile i took intrest in you so please reply to with the box ( worthygod2007@yahoo.com)
Thanks and remain bless,
Maravella.

worthygod2007@yahoo.com

Please, ditance dose not matter in this afair.
I saw your profile in the site here ( www.studyrussian.com)

i shall be very happy if i see your mail.
Eslava Re: I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 05:54:09 10/09/2007

Hi! Luxury marriage and travel agency Eslava located in Kiev (Ukraine) with representative offices in Spain and Germany, invites you to visit Ukraine and try to find your beloved here. We will do all our best to assist you in this. Browse our catalogues with beautiful Ukrainian and Russian girls you can here:

www.eslava.com.ua
Josef Skucek Re: I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 05:02:11 11/03/2007

looking girls from Russia
clara Re: I am looking for one serious girl friends from russian or ukrainan (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:19:45 01/09/2008

clarajones224@yahoo.com

Hello,
How are you,hope you are doing well,am clara a lovely girl,and i drop at your profile, and i love what i saw there,i beleive we can get aquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond.
Regards,
Ms clara
clarajones224@yahoo.com
Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send my picture and further communications

SHACKURAH MYN G i realy need you (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 10:55:49 02/22/2008

Hi Clara,
iam a nigerian,i live in taraba state of nigeria. i saw your email and i really need to hear from you . iam realy looking for girl that i can call mine forever, and hope and trust that you are the one, please do not neglet my request or foresect a true heart seecking for your love, please write to me any moment as from now, iam really dying to hear from you.
iam shackurah myn g
bye baby girl and have a nice day.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network