Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)

Author Subject: Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)
maria Posted At 18:10:39 09/22/2007
hello!
I,m Maria from Spain. I´m 30. I work as a teacher in a prymary school. I am waiting for replies. I would like to have a friendship with you, an e-mail friendship!
pita Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 3 replies)
Posted At 21:46:18 10/18/2007

hi im pita,from fiji.im 35,and work at a resort.
pawan singh Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 15:09:34 01/24/2008

Hi Maria,
Am sure you'd be in great health and good mood when you recieve this mail. I am Pawan Singh, residing in Bangalore, the IT capital of India. I am 26 years old now and am working in an MNC as a technical expert. I would love to be your friend and know you better. You can also check my profile at www.orkut.com . I will look forward to your response and a great friendship ahead. cheers@pawan
Take care and snile lotts
Pawan Singh
ASHIQ re-searching for female emailfriends (Currently 3 replies)
Posted At 05:16:54 02/23/2008

Hello

How r u? i wana friendship with u if u wana too. pls confirm by returned email yes or not along with urs detail.

i will send u about me as soon as i will received +response from u.

my hotmail email address is

mashiq@hotmail.com

thanks and best regards

Ashiq
oppong daniel Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 14:15:56 05/13/2008

i am a guy of 21years of age who is searching for a girl of 20years.who is a student in u.k.i live in ghana and want her to be my girlfriend.my email address is doppong86@yahoo.com
oppong daniel Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 14:17:59 05/13/2008

i am a guy of 21years of age who is searching for a girl of 20years.who is a student in u.k.i live in ghana and want her to be my girlfriend.my email address is doppong86@yahoo.com
WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:51:32 06/18/2008

WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON
SUITES HOTELS
Due to the expansion in our
services and the opening of new outlets the hotel needs 1 to 15 men and females
workers to fill in different categories of job openings. Currently in Hilton
suites Hotels, Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and accommodation only.
if you are interested contact us via our e mail address. below.
E-mail.
hiltonsuitehotels@yahoo.ca

Regards,
Mrs Winnie
Lewis.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network