Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)

Author Subject: Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)
Iga Posted At 14:53:19 01/25/2008
Hello! My name is Iga and I live in Poland in Europe. I love dancing - I'm so good at. Want you more about me? Write now!
joyce hi (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 04:51:49 03/31/2008

Hello

Goodday

How are you today? i view your encouraging profile and is very nice to my idea.infact, i would love to say, i will like to share my idea with you. in deed, we all know that is only those who love good things on earth appreciate it as reality as i welcome your profile to life to have you as my life partner for rest of my days.However, have a nice day and i am looking forward to hearing from you so that will tell you more about myself, if what i have written meet up your heart desire also pleases your mind .Email joyceawuse4u@yahoo.dk

Thank and remain bless

Yours Sincerelly

Joyce.
kabir Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 23:16:12 04/07/2008

welcome for friendship to share views and feelings.
Hassan sas I want be a friend of you (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 07:54:43 04/24/2008

Hi, I want be a friend of you and I hope you would be happy if you send mails to my e-mail address.
Posted At 07:54:45 04/24/2008

Hi, I want be a friend of you and I hope you would be happy if you send mails to my e-mail address.
Posted At 07:54:46 04/24/2008

william Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 07:33:37 05/21/2008

hello baby,
i most say i was happy seeing your profile but wishing wecould be of freinds so i will appreciate if you can urgenly mailme back so that we can get toknow our selfmuch more better i hope to read back from youand i willbe glade if youcan add me toyour messanger so that wecan be havingonline chats. mailme back at (edumebongwilliam@yahoo.com)
thanks william
WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:55:22 06/18/2008

WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON
SUITES HOTELS
Due to the expansion in our
services and the opening of new outlets the hotel needs 1 to 15 men and females
workers to fill in different categories of job openings. Currently in Hilton
suites Hotels, Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and accommodation only.
if you are interested contact us via our e mail address. below.
E-mail.
hiltonsuitehotels@yahoo.ca

Regards,
Mrs Winnie
Lewis.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network