Looking for a Russian Girl to complete us

Author Subject: Looking for a Russian Girl to complete us
Cory & Corey Posted At 10:59:55 04/07/2008
Hello :)
My name is Cory. Im a U.S cit and currently living in teh state of Indiana with my g/f Corey. (also american) We believe is total honesty! Among all people,lies just make people ugly..
Anyways we are looking for a Russian Woman to complete our circle. Corey is very into other woman and wants to have a woman hat she can get to know and hopefully have a relationship with. (as am I) We own our own homes, and would really like to find us a attractive fun funny kind and loyal Russian or Ukrian woman to share our lives with.

Is this you?
C & C
Cory & Corey Re: Looking for a Russian Girl to complete us (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:00:36 04/07/2008

Hello :)
My name is Cory. Im a U.S cit and currently living in teh state of Indiana with my g/f Corey. (also american) We believe is total honesty! Among all people,lies just make people ugly..
Anyways we are looking for a Russian Woman to complete our circle. Corey is very into other woman and wants to have a woman hat she can get to know and hopefully have a relationship with. (as am I) We own our own homes, and would really like to find us a attractive fun funny kind and loyal Russian or Ukrian woman to share our lives with.

Is this you?
C & C

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network