Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)

Author Subject: Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female)
Beppo Posted At 16:05:35 06/08/2008
Hi there! Here is a man writing, 48 y.o. I need a pen pals friendship ……relationship with woman ……
I live in Europe and I´ll be in Kerala , India month November this year 2008!
I love the Nature and to read interesting books, walking, meditating, painting, sport, yoga. I have my own apartment, 100 square meters large.
I do not have a religion now but I have red some books written of Hindu Masters and I feel myself very close to the Hindu philosophy! Hindu religion helps me to live more consciously, close to the truth, because with this philosophy I can know myself more deeply.
I do not like the porterhouse (tavern) scene.
I am looking about a woman between 27 and 45 who speaks German, English or Italian too and loves the simplicity of life and Hinduism religion.
I like to dance; each day I make some sport and meditation. I like to travel.
I am divorced and I don’t want child for the moment. I´m born February the 4th, at 3.oo a.m. Do you understand Jyotish?
I wish to be Hindu and like a truth, deep relationship with a woman, please not she-male or someone on this way! If you contact me, I´ll email you my photos and place here…………….. and many more …….
BeppoBattistini Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 2 replies)
Posted At 01:45:16 06/17/2008

Hi there! Here is a man writing, 48 y. o. I am looking for a pen pals friendship ……relationship with woman ……
I live in Europe and I’ll be in south India month November this year 2008!
I love the Nature and to read interesting books, walking, meditating, painting, sport, yoga…. I have my own apartment, 100 square meters large.
I do not have a religion now (I was catholic), but I have red some books written from Hindu Masters, and the Bhagavad-Gita too.
I feel myself very close to the Hindu philosophy! Hindu religion helps me to live more consciously, close to the truth, because with this philosophy I can know myself more deeply.
I do not like the porterhouse (tavern) scene. I don´t smoke, I don’t drink alcohol.
I am looking about a woman between 25 and 45 who speaks German, English or Italian too and loves the simplicity of life and the Hinduism religion.
I am divorced and I don’t want child for this moment. I’m born February the 4th, at 3.oo a.m.
Do you understand something Jyotish?
I wish to be Hindu and like a truth, deep relationship with a woman, please not she-male or someone on this way! If you contact me, I’ll email you my photos, places and web of here…………….. and …. many more .. ……. NAMASDE!
My philosophy: You have to sing because you don’t need the money,
love because you never get hurt.
You have to dance like you always want,
and all this comes from your heart,
and it works!
What/who changed my life: just me- myself- And –I- Beppo.
Beppo Re: searching for penpals friedship and emailfriends (female) (Currently 3 replies)
Posted At 01:33:55 06/18/2008

Hi there! Here is a man writing, 48 y. o. I am looking for a pen pals friendship ……relationship with woman ……
I love the Nature and to read interesting books, walking, meditating, painting, sport, yoga…. I have my own apartment, 100 square meters large.
I do not have a religion now (I was catholic), but I have red some books written from Hindu Masters, and the Bhagavad-Gita too.
I feel myself very close to the Hindu philosophy! Hindu religion helps me to live more consciously, close to the truth, because with this philosophy I can know myself more deeply.
I do not like the porterhouse (tavern) scene. I don´t smoke, I don’t drink alcohol.
I am looking about a woman between 25 and 45 who speaks German, English or Italian too and loves the simplicity of life and the Hinduism religion.
I am divorced and I don’t want child for this moment. I’m born February the 4th, at 3.oo a.m.
I wish to be Hindu and like a truth, deep relationship with a woman, please not she-male or someone on this way! If you contact me, I’ll email you my photos, places and web of here…………….. and …. many more .. ……. NAMASDE!
and it works!
WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON Re: searching for penpals and emailfriends (female) (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:13:28 06/18/2008

WORK AND LIVE IN HILTON
SUITES HOTELS
Due to the expansion in our
services and the opening of new outlets the hotel needs 1 to 15 men and females
workers to fill in different categories of job openings. Currently in Hilton
suites Hotels, Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and accommodation only.
if you are interested contact us via our e mail address. below.
E-mail.
hiltonsuitehotels@yahoo.ca

Regards,
Mrs Winnie
Lewis.
Beppo searching for penpals and friends (female) in South India (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:24:34 06/24/2008

This is my presentation for pen pals and friendship I need to find in South India or Sri Lanka.
I love the Nature and to read interesting books, walking, meditating, painting, sport, yoga…. I have my own apartment.
On this way I develop myself and I feel myself very close to the Hindu philosophy! Hindu religion helps me to live more consciously, close to the truth, because with this philosophy I can know myself deeply.
I do not like the porterhouse (tavern) scene. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink alcohol.
I am looking about a woman between 25 and 45 who speaks German, English or Italian too and loves the simplicity of life and the Hinduism.
I like to dance; each day I make some sport and meditation. I like to travel in the Nature of spiritual places, how India should be.
I am divorced and I don’t want child at the moment……. I’m born February the 4th, at 3.oo a.m.
and it works!
Beppo searching for penpals and friends (female) from south India- (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 01:20:14 06/25/2008

This is my presentation for pen pals and friendship I need to find in South India or Sri Lanka.
I love the Nature and to read interesting books, walking, meditating, painting, sport, yoga…. I have my own apartment.
On this way I develop myself and I feel myself very close to the Hindu philosophy! Hindu religion helps me to live more consciously, close to the truth, because with this philosophy I can know myself deeply.
I do not like the porterhouse (tavern) scene. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink alcohol.
I am looking about a woman between 25 and 45 who speaks German, English or Italian too and loves the simplicity of life and the Hinduism.
I like to dance; each day I make some sport and meditation. I like to travel in the Nature of spiritual places, how India should be.
I am divorced and I don’t want child at the moment……. I’m born February the 4th, at 3.oo a.m.
and it works!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network