My name is frank, am looking for wife to marriage

Author Subject: My name is frank, am looking for wife to marriage
frank Posted At 08:47:31 06/12/2008
my name is frank Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire,
Email:(frank21mbah@yahoo.co.in)

Hello dear,
With profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes,

joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. My name is frank, am looking for wife to marriage i was bon in 1985, but is not that there is no woman in africa is becaue of my pastor told me to marriage in london or anywere in the world apats from nigeria but am a nigeria man but am now in abidjan,

is because of the marriage matter but i know that god will do it for me please try and consider me because he have be long time am looking for rise ok,am not need your money am only need god send woman for take care of my baby boy and baby girl please try and come down abidjan and see me face to face am a christian, this is my number( 00.225.472.23.256) you can call me ok

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network