Re: Ukranian girls

Author Subject: Re: Ukranian girls
Hamza Posted At 19:44:45 08/13/2006
Hello there ,
im planing to come to Ukraine for to buy some cometics in order to import them to my country (Jordan) and in i will need someone who speaks english and for sure i prefere a girl to be my guard ;) .

im divorced and really in need for someone who can listen and can be a good soulmate .

im 27 years old .

please contact my email address and let me know what help can u give me.

thanx alot
Hamza
strong_lion2000@yahoo.com
vic Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 2 replies)
Posted At 16:40:28 01/05/2007

maybe i can help as soulmate
adnan from antalya kemer Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:02:54 03/13/2007

ý seeking any ukranian girl who work my job in antalya kemer turkey.ý have tranlstion office in here and ý have got thre shopping here.one of them boutique souvenier and sea material and ý have got import expot office too.ý knew 16 languages.if you interseting please contact me.
siraj Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 2 replies)
Posted At 01:50:31 06/03/2007

hi can i see from pakistan beautiful girls photos
HASSAN6ALI Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:58:00 06/14/2007

BONJOUR
grace Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:26:57 09/20/2007

hello..................!
l am miss Binta I saw your profile today at studyrussian.com and i found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern,caressing and teas sing you all the night long .if you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine,please contact me with this email box(binta_mbaye2@yahoo.com) my dear,l want you to know that distance,age or co lour does not matter but love matters alto in life.waiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Binta
anas Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 19:45:11 10/23/2007

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii girlsssssssssssssssss
oscar Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:56:41 01/12/2008

I'd like to meet a ukranian girl who is interesting in a serious relationship, she must be around 38 and be able to relocated in Canada, my e-mail is: oscar-andrade@hotmail.com
soukdal Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:42:55 04/08/2008

hi
am abdel fettah soukdal from morocco ;am 36 yeras ols .phytotherapeute*doctor in alternative medecine & cupping therapy & apitherapy*.honnestly am looking for ukranian muslim lifepartner who can assume her matrimonial responsabilities & also wants to live & share my live with me hier in the most beautiful city in morocco *marrakech*. we work me & my friend & his ukranian wife in our small center of phytotherapy & cuppingtherapy & i hope to find my soulemate very soon .
best regards
abdel fettah soukdal
raja lajwani Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 01:18:15 07/23/2008

hi i need frind ship withu
hanihussein Re: Ukranian girls (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:28:09 07/23/2008

i want a muslim nice lady 32 years to 35 to marriey

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network