English Russian Interpreter and translator in LUHANSK, Ukraine

Author Subject: English Russian Interpreter and translator in LUHANSK, Ukraine
Viktoria Posted At 01:13:15 02/17/2008

Hello Everybody... English-Speaking Foreigners...

If you plan to visit Luhansk or you are in the city of Lugansk - I can help you with English Russian translations and interpreting at reasonable rates...

Cost-effective interpreting for you..

Appartments in Luhansk and city guide...

Your Trip TO LUHANSK is safe and secure.
Viktoria

advs@inbox.ru
Frank Soyd Re: English Russian Interpreter and translator in LUHANSK, Ukraine (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 05:50:51 03/14/2008

I do need Russian INTERPRETER and TRANSLATOR in LUHANSK! OR people call it Lugansk. Right?

I need Translations IN LUHANSK. I REALLY NEED HELP IN LUHANSK with a flat in the center...
Victor Lugansk Translator Re: English Russian Interpreter and translator in LUHANSK, Ukraine (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 06:05:32 03/14/2008

I can Help with Lugansk English - Russian and Russian -English Interpreting and Russian translations in Luhansk. I can take care of Americans and Europeans in Luhansk - and Provide help in Booking Tickets from Luhansk to Kharkov ( Kharkiv ) or Kiev . Or help you with flats and appartments in Luhansk . I can also meet you in Donetsk Airport and take you to Luhansk by car.

I'm a local in Lugansk and live Luhansk for a long time. I can be a really good friend for the people that can't speak Russian in Luhansk.

If you need help you can write to me at myenglish77@mail.ru

Victor
Lugansk Interpreters, Interpreter in Lugansk, Lugansk Ukraine Interpreter Lugansk, Luhansk Ukraine, Donetsk Interpreters, Lugansk Flats rent, Luhansk Ukraine Lugansk Interpreters, Interpreter in Lugansk, Lugansk Ukraine Interpreter Lugansk, Luhansk Ukraine, Donetsk Interpreters, Lugansk Flats rent, Luhansk Ukraine (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 07:49:06 03/27/2008

Lugansk Interpreters, Interpreter in Lugansk, Lugansk Ukraine Interpreter Lugansk, Luhansk Ukraine, Donetsk Interpreters, Lugansk Flats rent, Luhansk Ukraine

www.vtc-global.com/lugansk.html

If you plan to visit Luhansk or you are in the city - I can help you with English Russian translations and interpreting... and help with English Russian interpreters and translators ... in Luhansk .. or a flat rent ... write to me.. I will gladly assist you in this.
myenglish77@mail.ru

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network