infosys technologies

Author Subject: infosys technologies
salamder Posted At 13:24:37 04/20/2008
I received a card statement yesterday, and discovered that there was an unauthorized charge from the InfoSys Technologies LLC in the amount of $11.98
I wanted to resolve the problem and called their customer support number 5176390760, but I reached their answering machine.
From the message I found out that the best way to contact them would be through e-mail support@infosystemplates.net
I wrote a letter about my problem to the noted e-mal address, and within 25 minutes I received a reply that the situation will be reviewed, and in about 5-8
hours, I will receive a notice to my e-mail, and then, during 72 hours they will make a refund.
Today I have received a refund and want to take back all the claims for InfoSys Technologies LLC.
The mistake was corrected very quickly, and they have shown themselves as a serious business partners.
Besides, I got a free version of their software as compensation.
Good work, keep it up!

jaine hello (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 08:50:53 07/16/2008

Iam Interested in you
My name is jaine I am tall ,good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i see your profile today and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for,Remember that colure,language or distance dosn't mather in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at (jaineisaac@gmail.com) so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
Kissssss
jaine

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network