PROPERTY FOR SALE AND RENT, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENTS IN SEVASTOPOL, CRIMEA, UKRAINE

Author Subject: PROPERTY FOR SALE AND RENT, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENTS IN SEVASTOPOL, CRIMEA, UKRAINE
Planeta Service Posted At 01:59:03 05/22/2007
www.planetaservice.com.ua

You plan to make an acquisition in the Crimea region, Sevastopol? Planeta Service Consulting will be your partner
Planeta Service real estate agency is implanted in Sevastopol, that is part of the Crimea region, Ukraine. This charming city with almost 500 000 inhabitants is located right on the Black Sea, in the South of Ukraine.
Planeta Service’s team offers its Customers the best adapted service, according to their needs. Our goal is to give you our best support in order to exceed your expectation while going through your acquisition process.
Interested in buying a property? Seeking for an apartment, a house, a building, a plot of land
or a business in Sevastopol, the Crimea region?
Planeta Service will accompany you during all the required steps along your acquisition process in order to support your real estate transaction. Our professional team will bring you a tailored service, whatever you request.
Please contact our consulting services.
Ramesh Choudhury Re: PROPERTY FOR SALE AND RENT, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENTS IN SEVASTOPOL, CRIMEA, UKRAINE (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 09:43:14 07/24/2007

I am interested to buy a plot of land ( about 1000 sq m ) anywhere near the sea with a view to build a house .
I will arrive Ukraine on 15th of September .
I would appreciate it if you would send me details of few plots so that I would be able to have some ideas .
Thanks.
Harry Yelland Re: PROPERTY FOR SALE AND RENT, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENTS IN SEVASTOPOL, CRIMEA, UKRAINE (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:39:14 08/17/2007

Hello
I am Englishmen wishing to purchase property in Eastern Europe. Prague, Ukraine etc.
I am told the Crimea is vry beautifull place and ask what price per sq mt can I expect to pay in Sevastopol
for a highly western appartment with three rooms.
This would be for investment and personal
holidays.

Regards

Harry
Mike Wolfe Re: PROPERTY FOR SALE AND RENT, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENTS IN SEVASTOPOL, CRIMEA, UKRAINE (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 10:47:52 10/12/2007

I am looking to rent a house or apartment in Sevastopol with at least 2 bedrooms. I would prefer it to be furnished but not necessary. I will be arriving on November 18, 2007. I prefer to be close to the center of town within walking distance to hospital. Garage would be nice but not necessary. I would need heating and air-conditioning. I would like to rent this place on a yearly basis. Cost would depend on how nice it is and where it is. I am willing to make small repairs if needed. I would like it to be in a safe area. I may be interested in purchasing but not for at least one year.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network