experienced translator /interpreter /tour guide in Guangzhou China

Author Subject: experienced translator /interpreter /tour guide in Guangzhou China
Jet Posted At 09:40:49 07/07/2007
Hi, I'm Jet (Mob: +86 13760619103 , E-Mail: hirojay@gmail.com, Website: www.JEEET.com), an English interpreter and tourist guide in Guangzhou, China. I am the local here and I know all the wholesale and retail market ,be familiar with the shipping or cargo procedure.

I am active, honest, adaptable, lovely, easy-going and dutiful.I have a lot of good experience about trading, specially that of Fair. And I am so confident to do a good job for you, because I have mass experiences of translator and guider.

My foreign friends are come from US, Spain, Austria, UK , Canada, and Turkey, etc. I translated for them and guided them around the wholesale market for survey in Guangzhou.

And I always take the responsibility of inspecting customers's order goods quality ,arranging customers shipping or air cargo , sending out the shipment documents like Bill of Lading , Certificate of Origin , Packing List , Invoice after customers leave from China when they finish placing orders .

Moreover, we went shopping and I bargained with the wholesaler and retailer. If they need to visit to factories for business or travel around Guangzhou and other cities, I will be their guider.

Very competitive rate! Look forward to hearing from you !

Best Regards
Jet

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network