Re: interpreter guide in Ukraine

Author Subject: Re: interpreter guide in Ukraine
Gerry Posted At 16:17:11 12/12/2007
I am planning a trip to the Ukraine at the end of December 2007. I'll fly in to Kiev and take the train to the Crimea. I've travelled in the Ukraine before and know limited Russian, but I'd like to have the services of a guide to see interesting sights, help with accomodations, and help with some meetings I might have with local women.

I'm friendly, easy-going and love good conversations.

Let me know if your interested
Jay Andrews Re: interpreter guide in Ukraine (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:35:15 02/05/2008

Hi Gerry!

It seems that you might have already gone to Ukraine. If you would still like some help you can visit my site at www.ukrinterpreters.com

I post interpreters bios and pictures for free and you may contact any of them for free. Their rates usually run form 6 an hour to 20 an hour. Disounts in prices if you need service for a week or more. Most rates are 10 an hour. The interpreters provide tours,guide service, apartments, cell phones, flower delivery, and phone interpretation as well. Business or casual.

I have interpreters posted from Kiev, Odessa, Simferopol, Sevastopol,Lugansk, Kharkov, Kherson and other cities and soon I will have Liz posted from Lviv.
Not all of our interpreters are posted yet as we add more monthly.If you don't see someone from the city you are traveling to , contact me anyway, many of the interpreters will travel.

Visit www.ukrinterpreters.com
and email me for more info if you decide to return to Ukraine.
Best wishes,
Jay Andrews
Director of Operations-USA
Jay Andrews Re: interpreter guide in Ukraine (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 12:36:35 02/05/2008

Hi Gerry!

It seems that you might have already gone to Ukraine. If you would still like some help you can visit my site at www.ukrinterpreters.com

I post interpreters bios and pictures for free and you may contact any of them for free. Their rates usually run form 6 an hour to 20 an hour. Disounts in prices if you need service for a week or more. Most rates are 10 an hour. The interpreters provide tours,guide service, apartments, cell phones, flower delivery, and phone interpretation as well. Business or casual.

I have interpreters posted from Kiev, Odessa, Simferopol, Sevastopol,Lugansk, Kharkov, Kherson and other cities and soon I will have Liz posted from Lviv.
Not all of our interpreters are posted yet as we add more monthly.If you don't see someone from the city you are traveling to , contact me anyway, many of the interpreters will travel.

Visit www.ukrinterpreters.com
and email me for more info if you decide to return to Ukraine.
Best wishes,
Jay Andrews
Director of Operations-USA

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network