If you book a Russian language course in St. Petersburg with us, we will provide you with an official invitation letter and supporting documents to obtain your appropriate Russian visa at the Russian consulate or embassy of your country.
Note the following steps:
- We need your online application.
- We need a scanned copy of your passport and participation confirmation.
- We send you the official invitation letter to apply for your Russian visa.
- You contact your local Russian consulate or embassy for visa arrangement.
Important Points to Note:
- Validity of the passport must be no less than 6 month from the date of entrance to Russia (1,5 years if you intend to stay at the university campus or for a long term stay).
- Invitations are usually sent via email or fax. Russian embassies or consulates in some countries may ask for the original of the invitation. If so, we will send you the invitation letter via express mail DHL, since the Russian postal service is slow and not reliable. Cost of express-mail delivery depends on the country of residence. Please contact the Russian embassy or Russian consulate in advance to obtain the list of required documents.
- If you already have a visa (Russian multi-entry visa or Russian business visa), we will help you with the registration. Please bring with you a copy of the invitation letter or the coordinates of the inviting company.
- You can also ask a consular service company to arrange the visa for you if you do not have the time to do it yourself. We offer this service for Swiss residents.