Study Russian in Russia, visa requirement:
If you book a Russian language course in Russia (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Irkutsk), we will provide you with an official invitation letter and supporting documents to obtain your appropriate Russian visa at the Russian consulate or embassy of your country. You may also visit our special Russian visa page for more details.
Note the following steps:
- We need your online application
- We need a scanned copy of your passport and participation confirmation.
- We send you the official invitation letter to apply for your Russian visa.
- You contact your local Russian consulate or embassy for visa arrangement.
Important points to note:
- Validity of the passport must be no less than 6 months from the date of entrance to Russia (1,5 years if you intend to stay at the university campus or for a long term stay).
- Invitations are usually sent via email or fax. Russian embassies or consulates in some countries may ask for the original of the invitation. If so, we will send you the invitation letter via DHL express mail, since the Russian postal service is slow and not reliable. Cost of express-mail delivery depends on your country of residence. Please contact the Russian embassy or Russian consulate in advance to obtain the list of required documents.
- If you already have a visa (Russian multi-entry visa or Russian business visa or a Russian Tourist visa), we will help you with the registration. Please bring with you a copy of the invitation letter or the coordinates of the inviting company.
- You can also ask a consular service company to arrange the visa for you if you do not have the time to do it yourself. We offer this service for Swiss residents.
Study Russian in Ukraine, visa requirement:
if you book a Russian course in a Ukraine (Kiev or Odessa) note that Ukraine established visa free regime for citizens of:
European Union, USA, Swiss Confederation, Canada, Japan, Andorra, Iceland, Monaco, Norway, Republic of Korea, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Vatican.
According to this regulation visas are not required for citizens (of the above listed country) who enter Ukraine or transit through its territory for a period of up to 90 days over a 180 days period with a valid travel passport.
For journey over 90 days
If you intend to study Russian in Kiev or Odessa in Ukraine with us or do business in Ukraine for more than 90 days or come from an other country as listed above, you will have to get a visa. We will be happy to assist you if possible with this process and provide the needed documents, contact-us or inform us in your online application. You can also contact the Ukrainian consulate or embassy of your country for more details.